How do I create a new class in Google Classroom?
– Tap Classroom .
– Tap Add.
– Enter the class name.
– (Optional) To enter a short description, grade level, or class time, tap Section and enter the details.
– (Optional) To enter the location for the class, tap Room and enter the details.
– (Optional) To add a subject, tap Subject and enter a name.
– Tap Create.
Why is my Google classroom not working?
Log out of the account and delete the account from the browser. Verify account username and password. Now log in again with the Google account that is associated with the Classroom app. Try using Incognito mode.
Where is the create Class button on Google classroom?
– Open a Web browser and go to classroom.google.com. You have to sign in with your Google Apps for Education account.
– On the Welcome screen, click the plus sign at the top and choose Create Class.
– In the Create a Class dialogue box, type in the Class Name and Section.
– Click Create.